Connect with us

CELEBRITY

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle ‘looking for an invite’ for THESE two grand events after Royal snub

Published

on

After facing back to back snub from the Royal family, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are now anticipating an invite to two A-lister events in the United States, a royal expert has claimed.
Richard Fitzwilliams told The Mirror that the problem for Harry and Meghan is to attend similar grand events in the US that are not centered on them.(AFP)
Richard Fitzwilliams told The Mirror that the problem for Harry and Meghan is to attend similar grand events in the US that are not centered on them.(AFP)

Prince Harry recently failed to meet King Charles during his visit to the UK reportedly due to his father’s busy schedule. According to People Magazine, the Duke and Duchess of Sussex have not received an invitation for the monarch’s birthday celebration, an event popularly known as ‘Trooping the Colour’, for the second year in a row.
3.6 Crore Indians visited in a single day choosing us as India’s undisputed platform for General Election Results. Explore the latest updates here!
Last week, Harry and Meghan missed out on the Duke’s close friend Hugh Grosvenor’s wedding in a bid to avoid ongoing tensions with his estranged brother Prince William. The Prince of Wales attended the Royal wedding as an usher, while Harry was nowhere to be seen.
Following the birth of their first child, Prince Archie, Meghan and Harry dramatically stepped down from the position of senior Royals in 2020 and relocated to California. Tensions between them and Royal family members have been escalating since then.

PROMOTED

Meet Rahama, Zainab, Aisha and Fatima in Sadau Sisters S1
Showmax Stories
|
Sponsored

Susan Boyle Is Now so Thin and Looks Beautiful!
5minstory.com
|
Sponsored

Spin the Wheel at MSport. Extra ₦500,000 is Given When You Join
MSport
|
Sponsored

The main enemy of high pressure has been found!
Cardizoom
|
Sponsored

Donald Trump accidentally admits he and Melania ‘barely speak anymore’ after guilty verdict
Hindustan Times

Those with High Sugar Level please read it – before they delete it
Gluco Pro
|
Sponsored

Ibadan: Visa Sponsorship Jobs Await
TheGadgetLover
|
Sponsored

Belly Fat Removal Without Surgery In Oyo: The Price Might Surprise You
Fat Removal | Search Ads
|
Sponsored
Also Read: Prince Harry’s Eton and army friends ‘won’t visit him’ over Meghan tensions: Expert
Here’s what Royal expert Richard Fitzwilliams has to say
Richard Fitzwilliams told The Mirror that the problem for Harry and Meghan is to attend similar events in the US that are not centered on them.
The Royal couple would profit from events such as the Met Gala and the Oscars, given their aspirations to be A-list celebrities.
“Barack Obama’s 60th, held in 2021, the year they were in Time Magazine’s Top 100, is the sort of event they would undoubtedly want to be seen at but were not invited to.”
This year’s most awaited Royal event ‘Trooping the Colour’ will take place on June 15.
It has been confirmed by Buckingham Palace that King Charles, who is undergoing cancer treatment, will attend the event with his wife Queen Camilla. The King and the Queen of Consort will go in a horse-drawn carriage, avoiding the ride on horseback as he has done in the past.

As Kate Middleton continues to recuperate from her cancer diagnosis, it is unknown if the Princess of Wales will attend the yearly occasion. However, earlier reports have suggested that she will not attend the celebrations.

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

BASKETBALL7 hours ago

SAD NEWS: One of the beauties in Val Kilmer’s life, Carly Simon, deliberately shared about his passing: “I tried to fight the disease with him, but he still refused because he was just one of the… see more

BASKETBALL7 hours ago

Val Kilmer: His daughter “Mercedes Kilmer” has passed away, revealing the death of the Batman and Jim Morrison actor at the age of 65. “Due to pneumonia after many years of fighting throat cancer, my father was in too much pain to bear, but we did not think he would choose to work…see more

BASKETBALL7 hours ago

BREAKING: Elon Musk responds harshly to Taylor Swift’s criticism. “I’d rather drink sewage than watch your performance”. Taylor’s reaction surprised everyone… see more

BASKETBALL15 hours ago

At the age of 65, Val Kilmer, the legendary actor best known for his roles in ‘Top Gun’ and ‘Batman Forever’, has been confirmed by his family to have…read more

BASKETBALL2 days ago

A somber and emotional moment unfolded today as the President of the United States, visibly shaken, fought back tears while addressing the nation about devastating news concerning his wife, Melania Trump. The heartbreaking announcement came during a last-minute press conference at the White House, leaving reporters and the gathered crowd in stunned silence…SEE the Emotional Heartbreaking Announcement👇

NFL2 days ago

Elon Musk Sues Joy Behar And The View For Defamati0n, Seeking $70 Million In Damages, Elon Musk Takes Legal Action Against Joy Behar and The View, Demands $70 Million for Defamation……see more

BASKETBALL3 days ago

Jennifer Lopez’s New Relationship Is Breaking the Internet – Here’s Who She’s With!” Jennifer Lopez, 54, just unveiled her new boyfriend… and trust me, you might want to sit down for this one—you just might recognize him! See more of the 10 beautiful private moment photos and full 👇

BASKETBALL3 days ago

Shock: Katie Holmes spoke out for the first time about Tom Cruise and the shocking secrets related to the Scientology sect that made him…see more

BASKETBALL3 days ago

Breaking news: Alyssa Milano accuses Elon Musk of causing the downfall of her career and financial crisis. Full story below

BASKETBALL4 days ago

Another tragedy : Boxing Legend Laila Ali Passes Away at 47, Hours After George Foreman’s Death at 76……

BASKETBALL4 days ago

Patrick Mahomes’ mom gushes over son after revealing ‘incredible blessing’ from Chiefs star and wife Brittany

BASKETBALL6 days ago

BREAKING!!! Ivanka Trump issues 5-word response after Tiger Woods officially confirms relationship with Donald Jr’s ex…SEE MORE 👇 👇 👇

Copyright © 2024 USAgets