Connect with us

CELEBRITY

BURN BRIDGES’ Harry made key mistake & risks throwing away his dream life in £12m Montecito mansion with Meghan for good, warns expert

Published

on

PRINCE Harry made a key mistake and risks throwing away his dream life in the US for good, warns a royal expert.

The Duke of Sussex, 39, anxiously awaits a judge’s decision on releasing details of his visa application amid concerns he lied on it about taking coke, weed and magic mushrooms.

Harry may have included drug use on his application form. If he hasn’t, it will unquestionably make headlines, and that will not be beneficial so far as the Sussexes are concerned.

“I don’t think Harry would have written his memoir Spare now, because there’s evidence that the Sussexes have, in fact, beefed up the communications team.”

Richard added the pair have set themselves up for being whacked with the “double standard” stick after throwing out years of damaging claims against the Royal Family.

He said: “What we are facing, however, is a possibility of very considerable embarrassment for the Sussexes, that they’re made to look foolish, and the reasons for this, of course, are the attacks they’ve launched on the Royal family.

And the fact that if you attack an institution, supporters of that institution, or those who believe that you’ve been very unwise and very foolish, believe that there are double standards.”

Harry had previously been trying to stop the release of his visa application after the case was brought to attention by a think tank.

Last month, President Joe Biden’s lawyers confirmed they had complied with a court order to move it onto the next step.

The court filing read: “Defendant the U.S. Department of Homeland Security respectfully informs the court that it has complied with the court’s March 7, 2024, order by submitting declarations with attachments for ex parte in camera [in private] review.”

Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

King Charles asked Prince Harry to stop snitching on Royal Family secrets

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

Prince Harry, Meghan Markle ‘looking for an invite’ for THESE two grand events after Royal snub

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

The stage is already set for the 100th show of The Eras Tour by Taylor Swift at Anfield Stadium in Liverpool. 📷 stratusimagery

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

Taylor Swift voted the 8th best guitarist of the last two decades

CELEBRITY8 hours ago

Do you all HATE me that much? – Today is my birthday and nobody has wished me well from this group – Travis Kelce Celebrates his 35th Birthday in Kansas City while his Popstar girlfriend is on her Eras Tour… so Travis ditches girlfriend as he celebrates birthday in style… SEE PHOTOS.

CELEBRITY9 hours ago

News Now: A NFL secretly congratulations Travis Kelce for Taylor Swift is 3months pregnant for him.

CELEBRITY9 hours ago

‼️All about the ‘extremely rare’ black diamond engagement ring former Taylor Swift beau Matty Healy gave fiancée Gabbriette Bechtel

CELEBRITY9 hours ago

NFL fans disclose that he saw Travis Kelce with ex Kayla Nicole and his making a promise to her, as he: ‘Taylor wasn’t the girl I choose, I started disliking her as she take a lot of Alcohol’ and the last word he said make the fans thinking otherwise.

CELEBRITY13 hours ago

Taylor Swift gave Travis Kelce A SWEET and meaningful surprise when he won the softball game at the David Njoku Celebrity Tournament in Eastlake while she was busy touring in the UK…

CELEBRITY2 days ago

Kate Middleton falls victim to William, Harry feud

CELEBRITY2 days ago

From Gridiron to Grammy: How Taylor Swift and Travis Kelce Are Balancing Love and Careers?What time do they set aside for the couple’s privacy?k

CELEBRITY2 days ago

‘Taylor Swift is a far more talented musician than Madonna,’ says Sabyasachi Mukherjee

Copyright © 2024 USAgets